Dining in Midway Utah
Homestead Resort dining options include meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open to guests of the resort as well as diners not staying at the resort.
Fanny’s Grill – open for breakfast (7am – 11:30am) and lunch (11:30am – 2pm)
Simon’s Restaurant – open for dinner (5pm – 9pm)
Midway Utah’s Favorite Steak and Seafood
When Simon Schneitter founded The Homestead in 1886, he established a tradition of warm hospitality and friendly service. We are proud to carry on that tradition which is reflected in a staple for guests dining in Midway Utah. Simon’s Restaurant offers classic American dishes including Fanny’s Famous Fried Chicken, plus steak and seafood dishes. All meals are prepared with fresh, local ingredients by Simon’s executive staff and team.
Simon’s restaurant is located just off the lobby at Homestead Resort and is rich in mountain-style ambiance.
SIMON’S RESTAURANT MENU
Dinner: Friday and Saturday 5 pm – 9 pm
Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 8pm
- Classic Americana cuisine: pot roast and country fried steak
- Steak, seafood and gluten free options
- Turn of the century dining room and hand carved bar
- Al fresco dining in summer months
Guests and diners in Midway know by the smell of Fanny’s delicious food wafting through the air. Named for Fanny Schneitter, Fanny’s offers delicious food, and the perfect view to compliment your morning coffee or afternoon lunch.
Located next to the pro-shop, Fanny’s Grill offers the delicious, authentic comfort food you’ve come to associate with Homestead Resort.
- Televisions located at the indoor grill to take in the big game
- Menu features tried and true homestyle favorites to salads and lighter options
- Casual al fresco dining at Homestead during spring and summer
- Views of Homestead Crater golf course and televisions inside to enjoy the big game
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday 7 am – 11:30 am
Monday – Friday 7am – 11:30
Lunch: Seven Days a Week 11:30 am – 2 pm
THE SANDWICH TRAP
The Sandwich Trap is conveniently located next to the driving range of Crater Springs Golf Course between Holes 9 and 10. Before or after your round, grab a snack or a beverage.
A mobile snack cart also services Crater Springs Golf Course.
Please note: The Sandwich Trap is open during the warmer months of spring and summer.
- Perfect for grabbing something between activities
- Mobile beverage cart serves Crater Springs Golf Course
Planning on dining in Midway Utah for a special event with guests? Homestead Resort offers catering services for events of all sizes. From sandwiches during team building retreats to the perfect meal for your wedding reception, Homestead’s team of catering specialists will ensure your event goes off without a hitch.
- Team building retreats
- Customizable menus
- Conferences and special events
- Family reunions
- Wedding receptions
- Rehearsal dinners